Wednesday 14 December 2011

Audience Feedback to our Video ~ Luke Leadbetter

Here's some quotes of what's been said about our music video:

"The part I liked most was when it fades out at the end and he wakes up with goggles and shows his virtual experience with digital love, the part I didn't like was the room starting to spin as it in my opinion was a bit OTT"

"I liked the originality of the idea. I disliked the last minute as the lights were confusing. The end of the movie is good as it is emotional"

"I liked the puppet, it added humour. I liked the moving toys because it's original"

"Has a good storyline and you feel connected to the character. Effective use of lighting and camera positioning. Finally very enjoyable to watch and humorous"

"Really good storyline, very original. Good stop motion - really liked the bit with the lamp. Very effective lighting. Looks very professional"

"the fade outs could be shortened"

"A good narrative and concept, especially the way the set is kept to the one room. There could be more clarity and the human actor could look a bit more like the puppet"

No comments:

Post a Comment